This September/October Milan will host the Youth COP from the 28th to the 30th of September and the pre-COP26 (a preparatory meeting to the COP26) from the 30th of September to the 2nd of October. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss and exchange views on some key political aspects of the negotiations that will be held in Glasgow in November. The leader of about 40 countries will meet for the 26th time to talk about climate change.
Extinction Rebellion Italy will be in Milan too.
Because this is humanity last chance to avert climate chaos.
Because what they'll talk about in Milan will affect the decisions taken in Glasgow.
Because they have been meeting for the past 25 years, achieving nothing and letting that business as usual took us all down this path of chaos and desperation.
In this registration form you will find:
- actions names program and approximates dates in which you can participate
- legal information specific to the Italian context
- engagement informations you're willing to take during the actions
- hosting needs information (we plan to host everyone who needs it)
- arrival and departure dates
- other infos
There are 16 questions in this survey.